Friday, September 25, 2009

Fishing and inspiration






Well, here it is 2 months later and ya know I really need to get on the stick......work, family and life sometimes is all absorbing... I had a day off this week! It felt weird, no commitments, nothing to do but read, sleep and try to shake a headache.... so, here are a few new pictures...

Himself and I went to Truckee and went fishing, I know it looked like a grand safari, two chairs, umbrella, big bag of paints, beads, books, camera, sunhat.... he fished, I read and took pictures, did a bit of painting, nothing I can show you yet. Fishing was successful, and a beautiful location.

Inspiration- look at everything that catches your eye, from every angle, in light and dark, under- over, and record. Notice the commonalities, the matches or reoccurring themes. Edit, edit, edit.












No comments:

Post a Comment