Monday, January 18, 2016

End of an era....goodbye Baubles & Beads!

The times they are a changing...as most of you know, Baubles & Beads in Berkeley is closing their brick and mortar store and heading for cyber space. Having a great resource in our backyard is going to be sorely missed. 

This weekend I taught my last classes at the store and got a bit weepy for the good old days. I had two great groups of students, they worked hard and learned a lot. I really hope to see them in a future class. 

I want to thank Jim and Lisa Kaufman for 14 wonderful years full of laughter, beads, great meals, fun, shopping, and more. Its been like family. Here's to the next big adventure!



My next big adventure starts next weekend teaching in South SF at Kate Richbourg's studio. There are still spots in both classes, hope you sign up!  My shop on etsy - emilybmiller shop on etsy

This weekend-
Saturday Jan 23 Torch Fire Copper Clay
Sunday Jan 24 The Craftsman Necklace



Saturday and Sunday Feb 27&28 Intro to PMC 









Saturday and Sunday March 12&13 PMC with Motion











Saturday and Sunday April 23 &24 Stone Setting after Firing

No comments:

Post a Comment